Wow, it’s week 26 already! Sunday is mid-year day. How did that happen?
Today’s prompt: My favorite indulgence (AKA a short list of things I can’t resist buying!)
- Tea. I love tea and can’t ever resist trying a new flavor. I have tons of boxes stacked in my pantry but my all time favorite is Harvey and Son’s Hot Cinnamon Sunset. You can sometimes find this at Target 🙂
2. Nail polish. I swear I’ve got every color under the sun but somehow, they still make more! I especially love Essie, OPI, and Floss Gloss. My favorite is OPI’s Aphrodite’s Pink Nightie.
3. Lotions and potions (i.e. Bath stuff). I am a huge fan of Perfectly Posh. I also love the Body Shop Satsuma, and Jo Malone’s Peony and Blush Suede.
4. Candles. Yankee Candle is absolutely forbidden to me. I have enough to light the neighborhood for a week-long blackout. I love so many fragrances but I always return to Lemon Lavender for the kitchen. Hard to pick a favorite here.
5. Earrings. So many earrings! I will never wear them all 🙂 But I can never resist them anyway. These Kate Spade earrings are the ones that I wear all the time.
I’m sure there’s plenty of other examples. I didn’t even mention books! How about you? What’s your favorite indulgence?
You must be logged in to post a comment.